Friday, August 21, 2009

Workin' for the weekend!

Good Friday!

Lots to do this weekend, My Buddie Brad the Farmers kids band is playing Elburn days this weekend. Mention you heard about it on US99 AND you should (should) get a free ear of uncooked sweet corn. Now is this a high line program or what?

Looks like Gina and my babies may be heading to Michigan this weekend to visit her bro. Hes heading up to the UP to work on the bridge for a year! (Build one bridge!) hes jacked cuz he's a sledder as well!

For me looks like a weekend of bike riding and working on my current vintage snowmobile restoration. Its a 1967 Ski-Doo Chalet. Not something I would normally be infested in but it was a gift from a friend. Nice gift too. It cost him a few hundred I will have 10X that into it. and the sad part is it will never be worth much. But it will be a cool very nicely done piece.

This is the last weekend before school starts! I think Gina's ready, My son Conner is driving her nuts! He wants a African Macaw. and hes currently trying to get Gina out to every Subway to win some stupid 100,000 game on their large size drink. Kids!

Have a great weekend I have to take Conner to Subway now.

Have a good weekend.

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment