Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Its a crazy life.

Wow is all I can say after a whirlwind weekend,

It started with a bee line trip up to Eagle River to race in Friday night Thunder, as far as racing gos this is the mecca, the big daddy the shiz! than it was back to my shop at Mom and Dads place to tear an engine out of TJ's race sled and get that back to the engine shop before 6am Saturday. Than it was in the Tundra and back home by 1pm  so I could attend the homecoming for a Marine.

Than it was the Bears game Sunday, I was fortunate enough to be in a box with my friend RJ Melman. It was a blast, Friday night I was with all my Wisconsin Buddies racing smelling like race fuel and beer. Sunday I'm in the best seats at the Bears game, in the Box next to me is George Lucas (Star Wars) Jesse Jackson, and Desirie Rodgers, The big event planner for the White house that got bounced for letting the party crashers in! It was just what my life is all about, Normal guy with wild opportunity's.

And all the while there was The Mrs Chugging beer from a bottle!

That's how we roll. Lots of fun.

Go Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment