Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thats America! or as some say Merica

Who can forget back in the day the rags to riches story of Rocky? Jogging through the friendly streets of Philly, Meeting the uber hot Adrienne at the pet shop where he used to buy food for his dog and talk to the turtles!

What were there 27 Rocky's? Didn't Mike Tyson bite Rocks ear off in 23, And didn't the rock also lose at WWE Summer slam xxv at the Allstate Arena?

I don't know what's more unbelievable that there can be a spinoff of Rocky, Or that Philly ever loved anyone. Remember this is the town that booed Santa Claus. I was in Philly for a Hawks Stanly Cup game in 2010. I still cant chew right. Its that rough of a town. It makes Englewood look like Centennial Park in Naperville.

Well the news this lately has been the Creed movie, This is the movie where Sly becomes the trainer for his former nemesis Apollo Creeds son, You remember Apollo he later became the Rocks best buddie!  I think they found friendship after Creeds big body Benz broke down after a 42 round fight that ended in a draw.

Don't want no rematch, Don't want no more Rocky movies? too bad!

The Rock will be the trainer for Creeds kid, I guess the kid breaks away from a bad rock band of the same name to bring pride back to the tough streets of the city of Brotherly love. Actually that's not what the movies about at all. To be honest I don't know much about the movie.

What I do know is this, I don't need another Rocky movie, I was cool up to Rocky 12. In all honesty when Rocky thru Rocky III comes on I will watch, After that they lost me.

How about a good Dale Earnhardt movie? I don't think we ever had one of those or a Walter Payton movie? Or a movie on Chris Ledoux.

I know Rocky's as American Chevrolet, and I shouldn't besmirch, Just remember a lot of Chevrolets these days are make in China.

If you disagree, next time we meet you can punch my ribs like a slab of beef in a meet locker!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment