Friday, April 24, 2009

Here we go.

Time to blog, I'm new at this so be patient with me.

I'm in studio with Lisa right now. I have been in some kind of funk these last several days as a 13 year old friend of the family, Alex is struggling for his young life, What he has gone through is indescribable. He is a cool tough courageous kid.

I will be putting a link up to his walk for life page if you have a few extra bucks perhaps you could help the cause.

Cancer Sucks.

Looks like we have some great weather this weekend, I will be hitting the bike hard as its time to ramp up for the 400 miler in August.

I need to stay out of the house due to the fact Gina has gone on a remodeling kick and the place is all tore up, my 3 will have the new pant and cabinets tore up in no time.

As you know I'm a serious sled head, Most would think this would end after the snow melts but I will be in the garage most the summer restoring a 1978 Ski-doo Sno- Pro, I also picked up a 79 Moto-Ski racer. Pictures will be posted soon

Thanks for visiting and Listening,

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment