Friday, August 28, 2009

Last night I didnt get to sleep at all!

This morning we were talking "Baby Moons" this has to be the woman's idea! What dude wants to go on a baby moon? This is something my Ex would have done. Gina wouldn't want anyone to see her pregnant. Two weeks Before she had Cassie she was on the roof of an RV watching the NASCAR races at Chicagoland Speedway! Perhaps that was our "Baby Moon"

Last night I stayed up way too late working on one of my vintage sleds. It almost won, I swear this thing was alive, I think we actually wrestled! It did fall on me too as I was trying to get the jackshaft into the chaincase. On a new sled it would have taken 20 minutes. On this old POS it was two hours!


I will have more pictures right now the garage looks like a wreck. I should have the majority of it done by Sunday.

Friday night lights, Tonight my baby Chey has her first football game as a varsity cheerleader. I remember last years first game was rainy too. I hope the weather holds out go Panthers!

Con man starts football today as well. I think Cassies kinda gets the shaft. I think I will have to ask her mom if its time for her to race snowmobiles! Or hunt, or fish with me!

Have a good weekend!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment