Thursday, October 14, 2010

CMA Major Market Personalites of the Year Award!




Ray and Lisa win CMA's Major Market Personalites of the YAward for country hosts
Ray Stevens and Lisa Dent have won the Country Music Association's prestigious major market "Personality of the Year" Award for 2010. Stevens and Dent host the "Lisa Dent & Ramblin' Ray Morning Show" on CBS Radio Chicago's country WUSN-FM (99.5) weekdays from 5 to 10 a.m.

"We always want to do a good job for our listeners, the people who get up and go to real jobs every day," Stevens said. "This award is icing on the cake."

Dent has been with WUSN for eight years and previously won the CMA "Personality of the Year" award as a midday host in 2005. Stevens has been with WUSN for more than 17 years. WUSN has an average audience of 1.7 million listeners weekly. WUSN also consistently ranks among the city's top 10 radio outlets in the monthly Arbitron ratings in the key 25- to 54-year-old adult demo.
ear Award!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

    Jordan K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramblin Ray - I'm a voice from the past....over 10 yrs. ago my husband and I won a trip to Tampa Bay to see the Bears play. I'm Kelly Sabol and my husband was Andy. Perhaps you remember just a short 2 yrs. later I called and wrote you that he passed away from Prostate Cancer. I currently live in Tulsa, OK, but whenever I'm back in Chi-Town...as soon as I'm close enough...US99 hits my radio station. I just wanted to tell you how thrilled I was watching the CMA's to see you win!...Totally Awesome.

    Best to both you and Lisa...
    PS....Send my best to Trish for me (way back then...you were the morning duo...

    I loved US99 back then...and Still DO.

    Sincerely,

    Marian "Kelly" Sabol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesum job!!!

    XOXOXOXO

    Mary Brower

    ReplyDelete