Monday, August 19, 2013

She loves me and I found out on Instagram!


The kid went off to college, My post from Friday was my point of view on her. This kid is awesome, I just joined instagram. Because Twitter, Facebook, Tumbler and twitter just aren't enough. While I was looking at her pictures I noticed this. I recall the photo, But I never saw what she wrote.

Its good to know that as you navigate life the things you do matter to your kids. I think if you read what she wrote you will understand I don't need to say anything else.

At times on the morning  show we joke about Divorce, and most time its to ad nauseum, But to kids its no joke. Its said to read that part. But alas we roll on.

I may have to forgo my love of the north for more Sunday in the South.

RR


No comments:

Post a Comment