Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not a little girl anymore?

Just sitting in here telling the Lisa's about my little girl Cassie. Last night she told me she doesn't want to go to first grade because she loves her kindergarten teacher.

I told her she has to go, so she can be another teachers favorite. I think her mom may have been a teachers favorite but that's something dad never experienced.

Kosty tells me shes not little anymore, she so cool, and she funny!

This week she learns to ride her Honda 50! there go's the back yard!

If you have a little cash to spare, (and I know everybody wants something) There is an address to the Relay for Life website. It benefit's the American Cancer Society. They do great work! We recently lost a Buddie to cancer and we will be donating in his name.

Another great day weather wise and Tonight out at the stadium its another Hawks game. Go Hawks!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment