Monday, June 22, 2009

Hittin the summer in stride

Well the backyard party has come and gone, Justin Morre was a blast at the house this past Thursday. The back yard was in fine shape as the crew from Outdoor living did and awesome job on my deck. I will post some pictures soon, You can check it out right now at Ecovantagewood.com.

I think my neighborhood is glad its over as well as there are some big burnouts left in the street from the Harley boyzz. It was cool to see Dr Spitz hanging out with Steroid Jay.

Fathers day was cool, the crew made me a cake and gave me a cool new Sony Cool pix camera, So now the pictures will be better than the ones I take for this website on my Blackberry!

Opps shows over Gotta run I will check back in later today after the big bike ride!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment