Tuesday, June 2, 2009

what a waste of time

The girls always give me crap that I don't watch enough TV. These guys are really in to John and Kate plus 8, Trust me if there was no chance of there relationship blowing up the Lisa's wouldn't care. But they love to dish on scandal so they watch.

Me, I'm usually doing anything but TV, unless its on the Speed channel.

Well last night I watched " I'm a Celebrity" Wow! what garbage, How about that Patti Blago! she ate a Tarantula! kudos for that don't know if I would have the chops to stomach that! stupid stupid stupid!!! Larry Wert Pres of NBC 5 Here in town says the show was a huge ratings success!

I will tell you that Conan came out smoking last night on his debut of the Tonight Show. The guys just funny. It will be interesting to see if he can keep Lenos ratings. He better than Dave, But there's enough to go around for both shows. As far as Leno it will be interesting to see how well he does in prime time. NBC, wants to keep him from jumping to ABC.

That should be enough TV to hold me over for the week or until NASCAR race day Sunday.

Take care

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment