Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome to the land of crazy!

Lisa and Bonnie are having a sleepover, Make sure your men are at home and safe! They said I was invited. Unfortunately I have to sharpen my ice skates.

# 37 In your program, # one in your hearts Blackhawk Adam Burish is stopping by in a few seconds. I can always tell when a young hot one is near as the girls start piling up the makeup. They look good!

I think I should wear make up for Burr, I think he kind of digs me!

Big weekend for concerts, Rascal in town. before you know it summer will be over! Heck Lisa and I still have 3 weeks of vacation to burn. The first starts Aug 1oth!

Hey that's to Timmy from Melrose for donation 2000.00 dollar to my Breast cancer bike ride, his kids will be backstage for Rascal Flatts If you would like to donate there is a link on top of the page of the website!

If you get a chance this weekend in Woodstock its the Steve Gavers, Gavers community barn dance, Pat Green is there tonight, Than its the big party tomorrow night. Its located at Emerickson park. It rasies a ton of money for worthwile cancer charitys all over town!

Cheers and have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment