Friday, September 11, 2009

Cant make this up!

Brad and Angelina, just built a 82,000.00 home for there gerbils. I hear Richard Gere wants to come over for dinner now!

Dude in Washington state gets arrested for letting people kick him in the Naughty bits for 5 bucks. I guess the recession is kicking everyone in the kohonies!

Madonna getting sued by the country of Bulgaria. I guess there was a boat accident with 15 deaths. You see she had a concert on a high religious Holiday there, The country's officials say her concert brought bad luck to the country which caused the accident and the subsequent deaths. I have no funny line for this. I just agree, Beware bad Madonna music can kill. Hey here ya go. I hear that new Madonna CD is killer.

More to come!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment