Thursday, September 10, 2009

From Michigan Av to Farm and Fleet.

I was all over Chicago land yesterday. After I got off the air it was north to Goodwin Performance to get a motor for one of my race sleds. Than out to Brouch Designs to pick up the hood for the 67 you see in the pictures, Dan Brouch is an artist friend of mine. He helps with all paintwork and decals for my restoration stuff.


After visiting with Dan in Yorkville it was over to the Farm and Fleet in Montgomery. than into my garage to try and get my 67 ready for the Eagle River show.

My wife and kids think I'm nuts. I love this stuff. I suppose my next project should be a bathroom remodel. But I know it will be my 76 Ski-Doo 250. Its hard to know if this thing will do well at the shows, No matter how nice you think your work is there's always someone with one nicer.

The work in the garage kept me away from my run and ride yesterday so today will be a double, that's a run and a ride along with lifting. I need to keep working out!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment