Monday, December 14, 2009

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

I read today that 86% in America celebrate Christmas. So may I say Merry Christmas!

What A St Jude radiothon, 975,000.00 not bad for a world that has gone financially insane! If you gave to the kids thank you! The difference a dollar can make in the life of a child is immeasurable!

Just got back from Wisconsin, I put heat in my dads garage up there, I hung a unit heater, Ran the Gas pipe and ran the flue pipe. I still got it!

There a good amount of ice and snow up there so snowmobile season looks to be off to a good start, They got another 5 inch's of snow today so it will be decent for after Christmas, Although I will be working on my race sled and probably wont even hit the trails.

Kudos to the Wisconsin State Trooper that pulled me over Friday night, I suppose he probably thought I was drinking. It was late after the St Jude radiothon, and I was slowing down on the icy corners of hwy 51 than I would speed up on the straight parts of the road. he wrote me a warning and sent me on my way. I guess there is a little good karma left up north!

As always thanks for listening!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment