Friday, September 24, 2010

A couple of days is'nt a very long time.


Its the weekend! Yay! That's a word i usually reserve for 16 year old gurls to use, But in this case I'm ready for the weekend!

I have nothing but a few football games for Conner and that's it. A sweet weekend. No bee lining up north, No station stuff just a WFO weekend. and that's a good thing.

I thought I would post a picture of last weekends results from the Reunion weekend at the Famed Eagle River derby track In Eagle River Wisconsin. Your Ramblin ray sleds won 3 1st places overall, and two 2nd places! Not a bad weekend at all!

This week I may start my next project just a light restore on a 1977 Ski-Doo (Michigan edition) Blizzard.

As for the show big stuff, Sugarland tickets for thier next show at Joes next week and a Taylor Swift contest that will amke your daughters scream!

Have a great weekend!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment