Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Its Batavia Fox River Shore, and my daughter is "Cookie"

It could really be a new reality show, Cute 7 year old selling girl scout cookies. How do you say no to this little girl? You don't.

I'm not sure how you roll with you kids but inevitably every two weeks someone is selling something for someone, or something that benefits the Cub Scouts, Brownies, The Ramblin Ray foundation for a new full carbon frame road bike. And your sort of guilted into buying.

So what do you do? Well if its Cassidy anne you buy, and you buy at least eight boxes. Cuz what we are teaching our kids is responsibility, That in order to abide and uphold the code you need to sell. Now I wont let my kids go door to door, Or let her sell at the local grocery store.

That's where I step in, Bring the order sheet to work and go office to office, and some would say my tactics are typical of a Chicago politician: Listen you need to buy or else......or else this beautiful girl wont get her patch, Than I show a picture! Cant say no to that can you!

So when someone brings their kids stuff to work, Crack open the wallet and spend a little something! there cute! and being good kids, Oh and buy the Thin Mints they keep you thin!

Thanks for listening as always!!

Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment