Monday, October 1, 2012

Really Jason?

OMG the news is out that Aldeen has been seen!, There used to be a time that I would gasp at this news. But I have learned, learned  that I don't know a thing about love.

I used to think I knew it all and couldn't contemplate how someone who has "what seems to be a perfect life can in the eyes of some" Can actually be missing something.

We don't know details on what has gone on with Jason or this woman he was seen with, Personally I wont judge, I have had enough people do that to me lately, and its not fun nor is it fair. But I'm a big boy and I tend not to use the "it ain't fair line".

Lets let the chips fall where they may, Now is when it gets bad for this guy and his family. Lines get blurred, People stick noses where they shouldn't be. Give advise that shan't be given. We will all step in and make shallow observations.

But at the end of the day when no one else is around to support Jason or his wife that's when the rocks show, That's when the kids get shuffled and you wonder where it got out of control.

Its a bad deal, and if you know how to read between the lines you know what I'm talking about here.

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment