Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Greetings from the Snow-Clave

 In case you have been living under a rock you have no doubt heard that I'M running for Pope, For videos you can look up the Lisa and Ray Face book page via US99.Com. You can also contact you local parish for voter packets. "I may be a dope, But I'm gonna be the Pope"!
 Winter Storm Hugo Chavez was a killer! It blew through Batavia last night and it was a blast, Cassie had fun watching the old man build this snow fort, I use a plastic tote. I fill it with snow and build the walls.

I wanted to make an Igloo but the kid wanted a fort so we left it open on top.

Its fun showing the kid the finer points of hitting cars with snowballs.

Enjoy what left of winter wont be long now and the snow will give way to a yard of dog poop that hasn't been picked up in two months.

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment