Friday, October 4, 2013

I'm dying!

Michael Hutchinson a  US99.5 Listener is predicting my death. He may not be far off. I thinks these are easy predictions, Because I live!

I posted on our Facebook a Submarine I found on Craigslist. It just looks like something I need to have. Well Michael posted "radio guy dies in submarine accident".

That's the kind of comment I would make, and its really not out of the question on any given weekend. I mean really if you don't live it on the edge now and then what good is life?

Now to be honest I don't want to die in the water, Don't want to die when I skydive, Don't want to die when I repel off a mountain, Don't want to die when I'm on my motorcycle, And I don't want to get run over by a car when I'm on my bicycle.

Here's how Ray Ray wants to go, Live to be 100 and be shot by a jealous husband. Ok now heres how I really think I will go. I swear watching my kid play football is the most stress this boy can put on his heart!

Just remember this year if I die hitting a wall on my Race sled, Just make sure the radio station does a fundraiser for my kids!

And this weekend do something that makes you feel alive!

RR

No comments:

Post a Comment