Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mess with my family or friends we will run you over!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/02/new-york-man-celebrating-first-anniversary-with-wife-child-left-for-dead-after/?intcmp=trending


Ok that link will take you to the beating of a Man and his wife, and their 2 year old out celebrating the couples anniversary.

First if your in a real bike gang you should be on a Harley.

I just wonder what you would do if you were out with your family and this happened to you. Your just going down the Ike or 355 and boom traffic is stopped and your being surrounded.

Don't get me wrong, I ride and its no badge of honor that I have friends in some bike clubs. But they are friends I have had since I could walk, Don't judge!

I don't care who surrounds you. weither its  bikers, Girl Scouts, or the Baptist church choir you need to protect yourself! Not that the later of those two would every cause harm its just a Metephor  remember I  ride a motorcycle and if I did this would expect to be run over or at least shot!

Last I heard the city of New York will NOT press charges on the bikers that beat this guy in front of his family and than cut him as well. And we wonder why this world has gone to hell.

I also hear that the guy who got run over will be able to bring a civil case against the driver.

Remember the old term, "I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6" You mess with my kids and don't kill me, I will spend the rest of my life hunting you down with those friends that I have known since I could walk. The justice system is NOT set up for the law abiding. Do you think this family went out looking to pick a fight with a bunch of bikers?

I know that may sound a little rough to you, But for the listeners I represent, and the friends I have I think my behavior and comments are pretty normal.

Be careful out there!

RR

 

No comments:

Post a Comment